2017/06/08

Warren Buffet's Latest Leaked Investment Goes Viral! How Many New Millionaires Will It Create?





(PW) - Warren Buffett was furious at first over the leak of his new online trading platform several days ago. He heads a group of investors putting over $20 million into its development over the past year. The goal is simple: use the latest technology to profit on over 80% of trades.

"We wanted only a small group at first until we were sure it worked. I didn't want to have my name on it until I could stand behind the product. Now that it's out, I'll share that our initial test group had incredible success!"

Mr. Buffett went on, "Now at least the public can enjoy it sooner. This tool will help people from any background reach financial freedom. I sure wish I had it when I was starting out!"
One lucky guy, Andrew Lee, was part of the initial test group. He lost his job last year and turned his life around with only $250.
Before 2017, Andrew Lee had a hard couple of years. At 35, he spiraled into depression after losing his wife in a car accident and then his job.
Andrew couldn't pay his bills and was almost evicted. But now, Andrew’s life has changed completely...

Andrew found the BINARY Trader platform while searching online for a job or a way to make some money. At first, I didn’t believe the video. It said all these people were making huge money. No normal guy can make hundreds of thousands from trading online, can they?

I've seen plenty of scams online before so I almost clicked out of that video. The technique they talked about made sense though so I kept watching."

"I took the dive, deposited $300 and went through the written material with my broker. I didn't expect much but I learned so much in those 2 days. I made about $600 USD the first week. As promised, there weren't any commission fees and I get paid just 3 short days after I request a payout!"
A few months ago, Andrew only had £ 173 in his bank account. After his first week on the platform, he decided to reinvest his profits and keep earning. He didn't want to stop!

"The simple training materials made it easy. They tell you exactly what to do! In the first two weeks, I deposited around $800 USD and made over $3,000 USD. This was a no-brainer. My chance at a new life was here!"

WEEK FOUR

Andrew told us about his first four weeks trading on BINARY Trader. He earned over $30,000 USD in four weeks and showed his bank statement to prove it!
We couldn't believe it, but Andrew really looked like a new man. He had a clean haircut, new clothes, a new mobile and even a new car!

"It's important for me to have a good mobile. I check my trades and make sure that I'm earning money every day. Most of the time I don't actually need to work though!"
Andrew's story is incredible. We checked in with him during his 3rd month on BINARY Trader and we couldn't believe what he told us. Andrew said that he had “hit the jackpot” after BINARY Trader told him to make a series of trades. In his 3 months of trading, Andrew earned an incredible $892,329 USD. “I jumped up and started screaming! I'm sure I looked crazy. People thought I'd lost everything! But it was the exact opposite!" But his joy quickly turned into disbelief. "There's no way this is real. It's some kind of joke, right?! That's what I thought. So I calmed down and requested a payout. Then I waited." Two days later, after almost forgetting about it, he checked his bank account, "Then it was real. Nearly a million US dollars in my bank account. I almost had a heart attack. I can pay off my whole mortgage!”
Andrew is a big winner of BINARY Trader’s grand opening promotion, but he isn't the only one to profit. Since starting, over 773 new traders all over the world have made money from just a small $250 USD deposit. But don't wait too long! Their "New Trader Promotion" is almost over because they've already paid out over $5,680,000 USD so far to new traders. New trader registrations close at $8 million in new trader payouts.

At least, that’s the opinion of binary options industry expert Alan Silver, “This is something you often see with online trading platforms, Silver says. "They start off with ridiculous promotions and once they have enough traders, they tone it down and it becomes harder to make a profit. The same is happening at BINARY Trader. They might continue this for a few more weeks, maybe a few months, but then it’s over."

Business News' reporter, Sarah Braun, also tried a few trades but sadly only walked away with £ 2372 profit. "I guess not everyone can win as big as Andrew but I'm happy! Once you’ve gained more experience, I'm sure you can make a living trading online full time!"


*As promised, here is the link to access this amazing system (it also works on mobile devices).
UPDATE:… After receiving many requests asking how to start trading binary options, we made this short guide.
Note: Top binary options platforms have daily caps on new traders. Each day, they only accept a limited number of new applicants. This lets brokers provide free personalized one-on-one support for all new traders. If you're not accepted right away, keep trying! We'll keep this section updated with our recommended broker info.

No hay comentarios.: